For use in the ear only.
Do not use: This product for more than 4 days.
Ask a doctor before use:
- if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery,
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.