Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product in or around the rectum or in the genital area or groin except on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- If condition covers a large are of the body, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- If this product causes increased irritation, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
For the relief of symptoms associated with psoriasis and/or seborrheic dermatitis including:
- Irritation of the skin
Helps prevent recurrence.