Support | Comfort | Breast Feeding Ease
My Brest Friend was developed in a laboratory of new moms, babies, and breastfeeding experts who set out to create a pillow whose sole purpose was to answer all the needs of breastfeeding moms and babies. 50 prototypes and a global patent later, the pillow is loaded with features moms love:
- Wrap around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach
It's the only pillow that stays securely in place, it does not shift or slide like other crescent shaped pillows. No other pillow provides as much support for positioning, comfort, and security.
#1 Choice of Lactation Consultants for 12 Years
Easy wash zip off cover. Adjustable fit for most sizes.
- Support: Wraps naturally around you and stays securely in place
- Comfort: Adjustable back rest relaxes and prevents sore backs
- Breastfeeding ease: Flat-top firmness ideal for positioning baby
Made in China
- Position My Brest Friend at your waist with the clasp on your right side and the backrest behind you.
- After placing pillow at optimal breastfeeding height, close the clasp or fasten the Velcro to secure My Brest Friend to your body.
- Adjust the strap or Velcro so that My Brest Friend fits snugly to your body. Pick up baby and sit down, resting baby's head directly on the pillow and helping baby latch on.
When baby is done feeding, squeeze the buckle and silently release the clasp.
* Do not use this product with baby while standing. Children should be supervised while using this product. Always hold baby while using this product.
- Unzip the slipcover and remove completely from the pillow.
- Zip cover closed to protect zipper prior to washing.
- Wash in warm water on the gentle cycle. Do not use hot water or bleach.
- Do not put cover in the dryer. Air-dry the cover to prevent shrinkage.
©My Brest Friend