Myotropics Physique Nutrition ThermiCarb Fat Burning Carbohydrate Naturally Flavored
- Contains a fast absorbing, slow digesting resistant starch that was developed based on the latest innovations in carbohydrate engineering.†
- Compared gram for gram against waxy maize. ThermiCarb™ produces significant and sustained increases in energy expenditure (70%) and fat oxidation and lower blood glucose and insulin responses for up to four hours after ingestion.†
- Significant inhibition of the release and circulating levels of the fat storage promoting bioactive gut peptide glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide (GIP).†
- Generates an exceptionally long-lasting production of short chain fatty acids in the colon which stimulate release of powerful metabolic signals (GLP-1 and Peptide YY) from the specialized enteroendrocine cells of the gut to drive increased fatty acid oxidation in the liver, thus sparing muscle glycogen to fuel your workouts.†
- Increases endurance for longer, more productive workouts that can exponentially increase your gains and accelerate fat loss.†
- Stimulates and fuels muscular glycogen repletion for fuller, harder and more explosive muscles, before, during and after your workouts.†
Fat Burning Carbohydrate
Low fat, low-carb, low calorie... you have tried them all and non of these diet fads has produced the desired results? Don't worry, you are not alone. There are thousands of aspiring physique athletes who share the same problem: Instead of working with their body to get rid of the unwanted love handles, they are working against it. Instead of accelerating their metabolism, they are slowing it down. And instead of propelling strength and lean muscle gains to achieve the physiques they are actually looking for, they spoil them.
Human studies reveal that consumption of ThermiCarb™, a unique form of modified resistant starch type 4 (RS4), yields highly significant enhancement of both energy expenditure (70%) and total fat oxidation as compared to the digestible starch known as "waxy maize" when consumed in equal gram amounts of balanced macronutrients. These stunning metabolic benefits are achieved alongside biologically relevant reductions in total integrated plasma glucose and insulin responses. Thus this dual action carbohydrate source drives your workout performance without metabolic penalties so you no longer have to sacrifice pump, performance and precious muscle tissue on the altar of low-carbohydrate dieting†.
Lower body fat, fuller, harder and more explosive muscles, greater strength and endurance, inside and outside of the gym! Why would you ever settle for less?
Key Features & Benefits of ThermiCarb™
ThermiCarb™ is available exclusively from Myotropics. ThermiCarb™ is also integrated into Myotropics body repartitioning meal supplement Physqiue 2.0™.
Scientifically determined formulation, manufactured in an NSF GMP Certified & FDA Registered Facility.
Made in USA
Contents sold by weight not volume; some settling may occur.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Add one (1) scoop of ThermiCarb™ to 6-8 ounces of water and mix or stir thoroughly. For maximum metabolic effects. ThermiCarb™ should be combined with your favorite pre-workout, post-workout, protein or meal supplement formula. Increase or decrease the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. For best results use ThermiCarb™ in place of 30% of your daily intake of carbohydrates, or as needed to help augment your energy demands. Always discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.53 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 6.0x 9.0
Item Code: 263324
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Propriety RS4 , Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate
|Serving Size : 1 Scoop
Serving per Container : 50
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|