- For naturally hard, dry nails
- Addresses different nail conditions
- Offers special ingredient combinations
For Naturally Hard, Dry Nails.
Nailtiques® Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium.
The protein formula bonds the nail layers together, building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting.
Select your Nailtiques® protein depending on your nail condition.
- Dermatologist Tested.
- All Nailtiques® products are salon tested.
- Not tested on Animals
Special attention to former wearers of acrylics, gels, wraps, tips, etc. Our After Artificial Treatment is specially made for your type of nail.
Formula 3 helps hard, brittle nails become more flexible. The nutrient-rich treatment helps bond the nail layers together while its conditioners promote elasticity.
Apply as a base coat followed by nail polish. When polish is thoroughly dry, apply as a top coat followed by an additional coat every other day. Remove weekly with nailtiques® Non-Acetone Remover. If wearing polish, apply every other day.
For best results when using Formula #3 nailtiques® Nail Moisturizer should be applied daily to restore moisture and add flexibility to nails.
Application and Removal of Nail Protein
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering to the nail.
- For best results, wash nails with soap and water to assure nails are free from any substances (cremes, oil, etc.) which may prevent protein from properly adhering to the nail. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and/or polish.
- Remove nail protein and/or polish with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover
- Wash hands with soap and water.
Distributed by Nailtiques®