Makes two 8 x 8 pans. Made in a dedicated facility free of:
- Tree nuts
Made in USA
What you'll need:
For one 9 x 13 pan:
- Prep: Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease 9" x 13" pan
- Mix: Combine 3 eggs, 3/4 cup oil and 1/2 cup water. Add to brownie mix and blend well by hand or with electric mixer
- Bake: Bake at 350° for approx. 38-42 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan before removing
For one 8 x 8 pan:
- Mix: Preheat oven and prep 8 x 8 pan as directed above. Combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup oil, 1/2 cup water and 2-1/4 cups dry mix.* Blend well
- Bake: Bake at 350° for approx. 30-35 minutes. Test and cool same as above
Lower fat option: Substitute applesauce for some or all of the oil for a delicious, low fat alternative.
Cooking time may vary slightly.
Try for fun: Add nuts, a handful of chocolate chips, raisins, or any other combination. *To properly measure dry ingredients, spoon into measuring cup and level off with the flat side of a knife..
© 2012 Namaste Foods