A delicious Mexican pasta dish made in a facility free of: gluten, wheat, soy, corn, potato, peanuts, tree nut, dairy and casein.
- Made with shelled hemp seed
- An excellent source of easily digestible, gluten-free protein
- Protein content is better than that found in nuts, dairy products,
meat, fish and poultry
- Provides both linoleic and alpha-linolenic fatty acids
- A meal in minutes!
- Sugar Free
Made in USA
Cooking directions for Taco Pasta:
- Add pasta to approximately 3 quarts of boiling, salted water. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes or until desired tenderness (do not overcook). Drain. Do not rinse.
- (You can do this step while waiting for the pasta if you like). Heat 3 tablespoons oil (more or less to taste) in pan. Add contents of seasoning packet and drained pasta. Toss and voila! Eat as is or try one of these variations!
Variations: You can add any number of things in Step 2 to make a new creation every time. Try adding black beans, corn, cilantro, onion, black olives, red or green peppers, salsa, ground beef, chopped cooked chicken and on and on! Taco Pasta Chili: 1 package taco pasta
1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 (15 0z.) can dark red kidney beans (or other beans of your choice), drained and rinsed
1 (28 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
2 tablespoons oil
chopped fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Add pasta to approximately 3 quarts of boiling, salted water. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes or until desired tenderness (do not overcook.) Drain. Do not rinse
- Meanwhile heat 2 tablespoons oil, add ground beef or turkey and cook until browned. Add kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and the taco pasta seasoning mix to taste. Add the cooked, drained pasta, garnish as desired an serve
Serving suggestions: Top with any or all of the following: diced onions, shredded cheese, salsa, sliced black olives and sour cream.
Also, you can substitute Italian sausage for ground beef and/or add chopped onions and peppers in Step 2. .© 2012 Namaste Foods