Do Not Use:
- In children under 2 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
Ask a Doctor Before Use if You:
- Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- Have had a nose injury that has not healed
- Are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- Have an eye infection
- Have or had glaucoma or cataracts
When Using this Product:
- The growth rate of some children may be slower
- Some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment; it may take up to one week of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis
- You have or develop symptoms of an infection such as a persistent fever
- You have any change in vision
- You have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdoes, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.