Nasacort® Allergy 24HR
The first 24 hour full prescription strength nasal allergy spray available over the counter.
Multi-Symptom Nasal Allergy Relief
- 24 HR Relief
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
- Non Drowsy
- No Drip - Stays Where it's Sprayed
- Scent Free
- Now Available Over the Counter
Nasacort Allergy 24 HR is an over the counter intranasal steroid (INS) used to treat nasal symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergies. When Nasacort is used as directed, it can temporarily relieve symptoms of nasal allergies: sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching and congestion.
Nasacort Allergy 24HR is the same prescription strength as the original prescription strength Nasacort AQ.
Nasacort Allergy 24HR is for allergy sufferers 2 years and older with moderate to severe nasal allergy symptoms.
Read insert (inside package) on how to:
- Get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use
- Prime bottle again if not used for more than two weeks
- Use the spray
- Clean the spray nozzle
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- Once daily, spray two times into each nostril while sniffing gently
- Once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day
Children 2 to Under 12 Years of Age:
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age:
- An adult should supervise use
- Once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently
- If allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.
Children Under 2 Years of Age:
Do not use more than directed. If you forget a dose, do not double the next dose. Do not spray into eyes or mouth. If allergy symptoms do not improve after one week, stop using and talk to a doctor. Do not use for the common cold. Shake well before each use.
- Do not use if sealed package is torn or opened
- Keep package and insert. They contain important information.
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)