Nasacort Spray 60 Sprays5.0 2.0
Read insert (inside package) on how to:
- Get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use
- Prime bottle again if not used for more than two weeks
- Use the spray
- Clean the spray nozzle
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- Once daily, spray two times into each nostril while sniffing gently
- Once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day
Children 2 to Under 12 Years of Age:
- The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age:
- An adult should supervise use
- Once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently
- If allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.
Children Under 2 Years of Age:
- Do not Use
Do not use more than directed. If you forget a dose, do not double the next dose. Do not spray into eyes or mouth. If allergy symptoms do not improve after one week, stop using and talk to a doctor. Do not use for the common cold. Shake well before each use.
- Do not use if sealed package is torn or opened
- Keep package and insert. They contain important information.
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.18x 4.69x 4.75
Item Code: 322943
Do Not Use:
- In children under 2 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
Ask a Doctor Before Use if You:
- Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- Have had a nose injury that has not healed
- Are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- Have an eye infection
- Have or had glaucoma or cataracts
When Using this Product:
- Teh growth rate of some children may be slower
- Some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment; it may take up to one week of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis
- You have or develop symptoms of an infection such as a persistent fever
- You have any change in vision
- You have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdoes, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Triamcinolone Acetone (Glucocorticoid) 55mcgNasal Allergy Symptom Reliever
Benzalkonium Chloride , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Dextrose , Edetate Disodium , Hydrochloric Acid or Sodium Hydroxidefor pH Adjustment , Microporous Cellulose , Polysorbate 80 , WaterPurified