- Organic flax seeds
- Contains omega-3, omega-6 & omega-9
- Supports heart & cardiovascular health
Natural Omega-3 Vegetarian Source
- Supports Heart & Cardiovascular Health
- Omega-3, Omega-6 & Omega-9
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) & Dietary Fiber
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Only a handful of foods contain the essential fatty acids your body needs every day. Our organic flax seeds powder is a premium food source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6). Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) are 2 fatty acids important for supporting heart and circulatory health. Organic flax seeds powder also contains lignans and the nutrient Oleic Acid (Omega-9) — a fatty acid which plays a part in nerve health. In addition, this product is a good source of fiber to help you meet your nutritional requirements.
Take every day to help ensure an adequate intake.
- Organic flax seeds powder can be taken alone, or for an added treat, mix with your favorite cereal or yogurt.
- Share the nutritional wealth with your friends & family by adding organic flax seeds powder to your favorite recipes.
Typical Fatty Acid Profile per 15g Serving:
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (Omega-3)
Linoleic Acid (LA) (Omega-6)
Oleic Acid (OA) (Omega-9)
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Laboratory Tested for Quality
Made in Canada
For adults, take 1 to 2 tablespoons (7.5g to 15g) of cold-milled flax seeds powder daily. Cold-milled flax seeds powder can be added to baked goods, blender drinks or sprinkled on cereal and salads. Take with plenty of fluids. Fiber products can affect the absorption of many medications. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications. Store unopened container at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. To ensure freshness after opening, keep refrigerated or store in a freezer.