If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.