Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Contains fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder) ingredients.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.