- Dietary Supplement.
- Cold pressed.
- With Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Natural vegetarian source of Omega-3.
- Promotes heart & cardiovascular health.
- Flax Oil is one of the premium sources of the essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) and linoleic acid (Omega-6).
- Most Americans have low Omega-3 diets, which is why supplementing the diet is so important.
- Fatty acids support cellular and heart health, and provide an energy source for the body.
- The National Academy of Sciences, which is recognized as the highest scientific body in the U.S., recommends that men consume 1.6 grams and women consume 1.1 grams of Omega-3s per day.
- Our Flax Oil is filled under a nitrogen blanket to safeguard it from oxygen exposure and it's processed in a climate-controlled atmosphere under yellow lights to ensure the highest level of quality.
- We also bottle it in a dark container to minimize light exposure.
- Flax Oil is one of the best vegetarian sources of Omega-3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Through a unique cold processing method, the flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures and are processed without solvents.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- 100% Solvent free.
- Gluten free.
- Laboratory tested.
For adults, take one (1) teaspoon (5mL) twice daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
©Nature's Bounty, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 1.95x 6.55
Item Code: 632226
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Organic Flaxseed Oil
|Serving Size : 1 teaspoon
Serving per Container : 47
Calories : 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat <1 g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 1 g|
|Organic Flax Oil 4.65 g|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 2.32 g|
|Linoleic Acid 563 mg|
|Oleic Acid 665 mg|
|Other Fatty Acids & Phytonutrients 335 mg|
|Calories 45 Calories|