Nature's Way Alive! Calcium Bone Formula, Tablets
Size/Count 120.0 ea
- Promote healthy bones
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Provides 1,000 mg of calcium
- 100% Whole Food
- Gluten Free
- 1,000 mg Calcium Plant Source
- Calcium & Vitamin C
- Plus Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Boron and Synergistic Minerals
Promote Healthy Bones* with Alive!® Whole Food Calcium
Adequate calcium intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Taking Alive!® Whole Food Calcium provides 1,000 mg of calcium (100% of the recommended daily intake).
- Enhanced Absorbtion - Vitamin D3 in the formula enhances your body's ability to absorb & use calcium.
- Stronger Bones* - Magnesium and Vitamin C in the formula help your body maintain bone density.*
- Gets to Your Bones, Not Your Arteries - Vitamin K2 (MK-7) in the formula directs calcium to the bones where it's needed most, and away from arteries.*
- Extra Minerals for Bone Support - Boron, strontium, vanadium & silica in the formula further assist calcium in promoting healthy bones.*
100% Food Calcium
All of the calcium in Alive!® Whole Food Calcium is from plant sources: Lithothamnion (calcified red algae seaweed) sustainably harvested from pristine Icelandic waters, plus organic kale, spinach and collard greens.
Easier for Your Body to Digest
While many supplements contain calcium from limestone ock or animal bones, Aliv!® Whole Food Calcium provides calcium and 70+ trace minerals in a natural food matrix that may be easier for the body to digest, absorb and utilize.
Rapid Dissolving Tablets
Alive!® Whole Food Calcium tablets are specially designed to dissolve quickly in the digestive tract to help ensure a maximum level of nutrients are available to be absorbed.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, dairy products, artificial flavors/colors or preservatives.
Made form natural ingredients.
Tablet color variations are normal.
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 4 tablets daily, preferably with food. For best results, take 2 tablets twice daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose.
©Nature's Way Products, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.9x 2.8x 2.7
Item Code: 234407
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you have a kidney disorder, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, are taking warfarin or other prescription drugs, or are pregnant/lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Modified Cellulose Gum , Citric Acid , Sodium Bicarbonate , Modified Cellulose , Maltodextrin , Silica , Vegetable Glycerin
|Serving Size : 4 Tablets
Serving per Container : 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 40 mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 g||<1|
|Dietary fiber <1 g||2|
|Strontium 7 mg|
|Vitamin C 60 mg||100|
|Vitamin D 2000 IU||500|
|Vitamin K 100 mcg||125|
|Calcium 1000 mg||100|
|Magnesium 500 mg||125|
|Silicon 5 mg|
|Vanadium 101 mcg|
|Boron 3 mg|
|Calories 5 Calories|