- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- For skin and joint health
- Proper release in the intestines
Fisol contains a pure, highly concentrated cold water fish oil with 50% omega-3 essential fatty acids: 30% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 20% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
Helps reduce risk of heart disease. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Research confirms that important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.*
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose or yeast
- Molecularly distilled
- Mercury-free & no PCBs
Doctor developed: Professionally designed to be the most effective and easily tolerated yeast delivery of EPA and DHA from premium fish oil - and uniquely featured the proprietary targeted released enteric coating technology. Fisol's unique enteric coating ensures the following key benefits not found in uncoated fish oil supplements.
- Proper release in the intestines, not in the stomach
- 3x better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated fish oils - meaning more EPA/DHA gets into your system
- No fishy repeat (burp-back), fishy breath or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Smaller effective dose because of superior absorption
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 1 softgel up to three times daily with water. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
©Nature's Way Products, Inc.