Metabolic ReSet Weight Loss Shake Mix safely reprograms appetite to reduce hunger and cravings*
- All natural; No aritifial sweeteners or preservatives
- No stimulants
- Low glycemic index
- High fiber / High protein
- Only 6g of new carbs per serving
- Contains 100% whey protein isolate
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals
Smooth & Delicious
- Easy-to-mix, just add water
- Just 130 calories per serving
- No fructose
As part of a healthy diet and exercise plan, metabolic reset addresses both the glycemic and caloric causes of weight gain.
Weight gain is often caused by the body's response to reacting high systemic index foods (rich in simple carbohydrates or sugars). The results can be periods of intense hunger that lead to excessive calorie consumption. This is known as the "glycemic" cause of weight gain.
How Metabolic ReSet Works - The key is its combination of patented Viscofiber (highly viscous, soluble oat beta-glucan concentrate) and whey protein isolate. The Viscofiber proprietary blend makes Metabolic ReSet different than other weight loss supplements or simple meal replacement powders. This unique formula works in the following ways:
- Creates a feeling a fullness* - Metabolic ReSet expands in the digestive tract, resulting in a prolonged sense of fullness.* By avoiding feeling of hunger, you can comfortably eat less food, less often, and consume fewer calories.
- Lowers the body's glycemic response to foods* - Metabolic ReSet slows the digestion of carbohydrates (especially from high glycemic index foods), resulting in reduced craving and a less frequent desire to eat.*
Glycemic cause of weight gain - Fad diets, poor eating habits, high glycemic index foods and genetics can each contribute to rapid rise and sharp declines in blood glucose levels, which lead to a repetitive cycle of -
- Uncontrollable, frequent hunger
- Excessive gravings, especially from carbohydrates
- Increase conversion of blood glucose into fat
- Tiredness, low energy and irritability
Balanced after-meal blood glucose levels results in more sensible eating, less fat storage, and better success achieving optimal body weight.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Questions? call 1-800-9NATURE
For weight reduction, use only as directed in the accompanying diet plan found at metabolicreaset.com. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
To make a satisfying skaoe, add 3 scoops (45 g) of powder to 8 ounces of cold water. Shake or stir briskly into a amooth consistency. If desired, blend in fruit or other healthy ingredients. My also be mixed with skim, soy or other milk.
Store in a cool, dry place.
© 2006 R/O Distributed by Nature's Way Products, Inc