Take this product with a least a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor. Consult a doctor if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over 2 weeks. Rectal bleeding or failure to move bowels after use may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a doctor before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.