Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial irritations:
- minor aches
- sore throat
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive