- Reduces dietary & genetic cholesterol
- Lowers cholesterol naturally
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
This dietary supplement is a proprietary formula that naturally reduces 2 sources of cholesterol in your body*:
- Dietary - cholesterol comes from animal-derived food: meat, fish, eggs and dairy products
- Genetic - cholesterol is naturally produced in everybody's liver, and its level depends on ones family history
To fight these 2 types of cholesterol a proprietary blend of Reducol and Pantesin is used.
- Reducol - exclusive blend of plant sterols and stanols that block absorption of dietary cholesterol
- Pantesin - also known as pantethine, addresses genetic source of cholesterol. It is a derivative of vitamin B5 which lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol production in the liver. Pantesin has several clinical studies backing its efficiency
Products containing at least 400mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of this product supplies 900mg of plant sterols and stanols per serving for a daily intake of 1800mg.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
Cholestoff® Complete Caplets are made to nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
- Take two caplets two times daily with a glass of water or other beverage before meals
- For optimal effectiveness, take this product between 15 and 30 minutes before eating a meal
- As part of a cholesterol management program, you should consult your physician and have your cholesterol levels checked regularly
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Store in a cool, dry place
© 2012 Nature Made Nutritional Products