For your protection, do not use product if packets printed with lot number are opened.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Consult your physician before taking this product if you have vascular disease (such s heart disease or history of stroke) or diabetes, are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any treatment which may affect the ability of the blood to clot.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts and soy.