- May reduce coronary heart disease risk
- Helps maintain triglyceride levels
- Purified to remove mercury
EPA & DHA, Key Omega-3s Important for Heart Health*
#1 Pharmacist Recommended**
May reduce coronary heart disease risk. Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. Omega-3 fatty acids also help maintain triglyceride levels.*
- EPA & DHA, key omega-3s important for heart health*
- No artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, yeast, starch or gluten
- Enteric coated to reduce fish burps
- Purified to remove mercury^
**Based on Pharmacy Times survey.
^Nature Made fish oil supply comes from deep ocean waters. Our fish oil is not supplied from farm raised fish. State-of-the-art purification processes are used to remove PCBs (less than 0.09 parts/million [based on 7 indicator PCBS]), dioxins and furans (less than 2 parts/trillion WHO TEQs), which ensures purity and potency. Mercury below 0.1 parts per million.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take three softgels daily with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
©Nature Made Nutritional Products