- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.