Smart Choices Made Easy
- With other natural flavors
- 100% natural
100% Natural. Garlic & herbs flavors with other natural flavors.
1. In medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups water and 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil just a boil.
2. Stir in rice and contents of spice sack. Return to a boil.
3. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until most of water is absorbed.
4 Fluff pilaf lightly with fork before serving. Makes 3 cups.
1. In round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole, combine rice, contents of spice sack, 3 cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil.
2. Microwave uncovered, at High 24 to 29 minutes or until most of water is absorbed.
3. Fluff pilaf lightly with fork before serving. Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust times as needed. Low Fat: Follow package directions, except omit butter or olive oil and add additional 3 tablespoons water. High Altitude Preparation: At high altitudes increase water to 2 cups.