This product is a preservative and drug free, isotonic sterile saline solution in single use ampoules convenient for home, nursery, school, playground, travel and hospital use. Use for stuffy, congested or dry noses. For ages 6 months and up (ages under 6 months, please consult your physician).
- Accepted for air travel
- Easy twist-off top
- Twist tab to open the vial.
- Must hold baby/child upright or in sitting up position.
- Tilt baby/child's head to one side slightly.
- Place the comfort tip in the upper nostril.
- Press gently to dispense a few drops of a small quantity for moisture of squeeze to expel a larger quantity for nasal irrigation.
- Use 2-4 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
NeilMed® Dr. Mehta's Nasal Saline-Aspirator combo™. After using NasaDrops®, gentlly squeeze the rubber bulb or you can also use Dr. Mehta's Saline-Aspirator Combo™ newly designed ampoule or vial. Gently relax your grip on the bulb or the ampoule to clear excess mucus. This will help clear your baby's nasal passages. If needed, repeat for the other side.
- Use warm water and dish washing liquid or baby shampoo to thoroughly clean the aspirator.