NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash with 30 Premixed Packets4.4 7.0
Size/Count 1.0 set
- Use for post nasal drip or nasal dryness
- Soothing, no burning or stinging
- Easy to use system
An easy to use system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive and pulsatile pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Use for post nasal drip and nasal dryness from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen and smoke.
- Soothing, no burning or stinging, large volume and low pressure system for saline nasal irrigation, moisturization and daily nasal hygiene
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Premixed packets of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH balanced and isotonic or hypertonic with two or more packets
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns
- 1 irrigator
- 30 packets
- 3 AA batteries
- Educational brochure
- Instructions of use
120 days money back guarantee. 5 years of unconditional manufacturer's warranty.
- Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position)
- Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit
- Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit
- Press the blue switch to make sure the unit is active
- Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 204 ml (8 fl oz) volume of lukewarm, distilled, micro-filtered (0.2 micron) or previously boiled and cooled down water
- Cut the mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the blue reservoir. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and tighten until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture
- Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt you head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your nasal passage. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out. There is no harm, if accidentally swallowed. For a proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the mixture is used. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain or pressure during the irrigation
- Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage
- Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for your other nasal passage
- Clean the Sinugator by running plain water and dry with a clean lint free towel and then air dry the unit by keeping it open to the air. The nasal irrigator tip, blue reservoir and white soft tube can be disinfected by placing in the home microwave for 60 seconds. Clean the entire unit with a few drops of dishwashing liquid and water every three days to keep the unit clean. Please make sure to run enough water during each wash so no soap is left behind.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.29 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.55x 5.55x 6.8
Item Code: 434729
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water properly mixed with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ packets. Do not rinse if nasal passaged are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Keep out of reach of children. Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
- post nasal drip
- nasal dryness from occupational and house dust,, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen and smoke