Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- Temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure