When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, or an increase in nasal discharge.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. Do not use for more than 3 days.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestions and pressure.