Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- Temporarily relieves stuffy nose.
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure