For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- serious burns
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.