For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, in the eyes, or over large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to use more than 1 week, condition persists or gets worse, rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection in cuts, burns, scrapes.