Nestle Good Start Supreme DHA & ARA Soy Good Start Soy Plus Soy Based Infant Formula Powder with Iron
Size/Count 12.0 oz.
- Supports healthy growth
- Easy to digest soy proteins
- Helps avoid spit-up, fussiness and gasmore
- With a blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support
- Specially made with nutrients found in breastmilk
- DHA and ARA for brain and eye development
Complete nutrition to support healthy growth. We take the extra step to break down the soy proteins into smaller pieces to be easy to digest - 100% gentle soy proteins. Designed milk-free and lactose-free to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to lactose or milk-intolerance.
Use as instructed by your doctor*. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions for preparation an use.
- Boil clean preparation and serving utensils, then cool.
- In separate container, boil water, then cool to 100°F (40°C).
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Separate enclosed scoop from frame.)
- Cap bottle, SHAKE WELL and feed baby immediately. Discard formula left in bottle after feeding.
Storage: Refrigerate and use prepared bottles within 24 hours. Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place. Avoid extreme temperatures.
Nestle USA, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.7
Item Code: 630666
Corn Maltodextrin , Vegetable Oilsee product details for ingredients list , Enzymatic Hydrolyzed Soyprotein Isolate , Sucrose , Less than 1.5%: Calcium Phosphate , Potassium Citrate , Sodium Citrate , Calcium Citrate , M Alphina OilSource of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) , C. Cohnii OilSource of Doxosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Ferrous Sulfate , Zinc Sulfate , Copper Sulfate , Potassium Iodide , Sodium Selenate , Soy Lecithin , Sodium Ascorbate , Choline Chloride , Inositol , Alpha Tocopherol Acetate , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin A Acetate , Riboflavin , Thiamine Mononitrate , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Biotin , Phylloquinone , Vitamin D3 , Vitamin B12 , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Mixed Tocopherols , L Methionine , Taurine , L Carnitine
|Serving Size : 5 oz
Serving per Container : about 18
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 5.1 g|
|Sodium 40 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g|
|Protein 2.5 g|
|Water 134 g|
|Linoleic Acid 920 mg|
|Choline 12 mg|
|Inositol 6 mg|
|Vitamin A 300 IU|
|Vitamin C 12 mg|
|Vitamin D 60 IU|
|Vitamin E 3 IU|
|Vitamin K 9 mcg|
|Thiamin (B1) 60 mcg|
|Riboflavin (B2) 94 mcg|
|Niacin (B3) 1350 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 60 mcg|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin 16 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 .03 mcg|
|Biotin 5 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid 500 mcg|
|Calcium 105 mg|
|Iron 1.8 mg|
|Phosphorus 63 mg|
|Iodine 15 mcg|
|Magnesium 11 mg|
|Zinc 0.9 mg|
|Copper 120 mcg|
|Manganese 25 mcg|
|Chloride 71 mg|
|Potassium 116 mg|