For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Sun Alert: UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.