For external use only. Persons sensitive to benzoyl peroxide should not use this product. If excess irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Keep from heat.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.For the treatment of acne.