For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.