Doctor recommended. Gentle to skin. Sticks well, yet removes easily.
- Highly breathable backing
- Comfortable to wear
- Absorbent nonstick pad
- Ideal for treating strabismus (lazy eye) or for use on tender skin
- Extra gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive
Made in Canada
1. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
2. Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
3. Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
4. Center eye patch over the affected eye with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
5. Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
6. Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres. To remove eye patch:
Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.
©2001 3M Health Care