NIA24 Sun Damage Prevention 100% Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 30
Size/Count 2.5 fl oz
- Weightless, oil free lotion
- Skin barrier-building system
- Improves skin tone & texture
Niacin Powered Skin Therapy
For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage
Physician recommended duo-action sun damage prevention and 100% mineral sunscreen in a weightless, oil free lotion that absorbs instantly for complete protection.
- Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier
- Pro-Niacin is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation
- Advanced, broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB ultra-violet rays
- 100% physical sunscreen with the mineral protection of micronized Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E helps repair and protect skin
- Alpha Bisabolol soothes and hydrates
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 5% Pro-Niacin Patented Formula
- SPF 30 Oil-Free
Tap into skin's own self-protective powers 24-hours a day with patented NIA 24 - the first inside-out topical Niacin-Powered skin barrier-building system. Inside, this patented MicroNutrient Delivery system brings a useful, continuous-release form of Niacin to skin. Outside, skin's barrier is restored and signs of damage dramatically reversed, ensuring stronger, better skin that's more resilient to sun damage. Overall skin tone and texture improve.
- Improve the appearance of sun damage, hyperpigmentation and brown spots
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Improve skin tone, texture & firmness
- See stronger skin with a better self-defense against visible signs of sun damage and moisture loss
- Physician Recommended
- Allergy Tested
- Fragrance, Color & Dye Free
Prevention Now Starts From Within
The benefits of NIA 24 help to prevent, repair and fight the visible signs of sun damage.
Skin Cancer Foundation Facts:
- In our lifetime, 1 in 5 Americans will be victims of skin cancer
- More than 90% of all skin cancers are preventable - caused by sun exposure
- The risk of melanoma has doubled in the past decade. It is responsible for 75% of all skin cancer-related deaths.
This product is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen.
Made in the U.S.A.
Use in the morning and throughout the day as needed. Apply a small amount on face and neck. Can be used on cleansed skin or over a moisturizer. Apply generously prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. When applying, avoid the eye area.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.0x 1.0
Item Code: 277473
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. For children 6 months of age or under, consult a doctor prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Titanium Dioxide7.064% , Zinc Oxide14.00%
Water , Cyclopentasiloxane , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Myristyl Nicotinate , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Stearic Acid , Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Magnesium Sulfate , Caprylyl Glycol , Alumina , Tocopheryl Acetate , Bisabolol , Fragrance , Dimethiconol , Isostearic Acid , Lecithin , Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Aluminum Hydroxide , Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol , Polysilicone-11 , Disodium EDTA