EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
Contains sodium hypochlorite.
May cause severe eye and skin irritation or chemical burns to broken skin. Causes eye damage. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash after handling. Use with adequate ventilation. FIRST AID: Do not swallow. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing and wash skin with plenty of water.
IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Drink large amount of water. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. DO NOT use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid, or ammonia-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal such as silver may cause pitting or discoloration. STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not re-use empty container; offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash. Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic tanks.
KEEP BOTTLE UPRIGHT AND TIGHTLY CAPPED..