These snack rolls are zesty treats with that yummy pepperoni pizza taste rolled up in a bite-size treat. Big pizza flavor in a crisp golden crust, they'll have you saying mama mia!
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to at least 160°F before eating. Do not leave microwave unattended. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. Ovens vary. Cooking times and oven temperatures may need adjustment. Conventional oven:
For crisper snacks, use conventional oven directions.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange a single layer of 6-12 frozen snacks, evenly spread, on a baking sheet
- Cook on center rack for 8 to 10 minutes (if cooking more snacks, increase cooking time accordingly)
- Let snacks stand 1 to 2 minutes to complete cooking
Microwave oven: (1100)
For fast preparation! For best results, microwave only 6 rolls at a time.
- Place a double layer of paper towels on a microwave-safe plate
- Arrange 6 frozen snacks in a circle on the plate. Microwave on high for 55-65 seconds. If not thoroughly cooked, rotate plate 1/4 turn, microwave up to an additional 10 seconds
- Let snacks stand 1 minute to complete cooking
© 2012 Walgreen Co.