- Made with whole grain oats
- A good source of fiber
- Low in fat
Made with whole grain oats, this oatmeal is a good source of fiber and is low in fat.
- 10 packets, each 1.51 oz
- Smart for your heart*
*Meets the U.S. Government requirements for low fat, low saturated fat, low cholesterol food. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.Conventional cooking directions:
- Empty packet into bowl
- Add 1/2 cup hot milk or boiling water, stir. Let stand for one minute before eating
Microwave cooking directions:
- Empty packet into microwave-safe bowl
- Add 2/3 cup water or milk
- Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes; stir. Let stand one minute before eating. Handle carefully; bowl may be hot
Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal. Conventional cooking directions for 2 packets:
Empty packets into bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir. Let stand one minute before eating. Microwave cooking directions for 2 packets:
Empty packets into microwave-safe bowl. Add 1 1/3 cups water or milk. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes; stir. Let stand one minute before eating. To quickly cool your hot oatmeal, add milk or an ice cube. Because microwaves cook differently, times are approximate..© 2011 Walgreen Co.