KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
DANGER: CORROSIVE. May cause severe skin and eye irritation or chemical burns to broken skin. Causes eye damage. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Avoid breathing vapors. Vacate poorly ventilated areas as soon as possible. Do not return until strong odors have dissipated.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. DO NOT use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration.