These 100% whole grain oats are a good source of fiber, and cook in about 1 minute.
- Smart for your heart
- Low fat
- Sodium free
Meets the U.S. Government requirements for low fat, low saturated fat, low cholesterol food. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
For one serving: 1 cup water**, 1/2 cup oats, 1/8 tsp. salt (optional)
For two servings: 1 3/4 cups water**, 1 cup oats, 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
For three servings: 3 3/4 cups water**, 3 cups oats, 3/4 tsp. salt (optional) Stove instructions:
- Bring water and salt to a rolling boil
- Stir in oats; reduce to medium heat and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally
- Cover; remove from heat and serve in 2-3 minutes
- Combine water, oats, and salt in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
- Remove from microwave; mix well
**Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal.
***Due to differences in microwave ovens, cooking time is approximate..
© 2011 Walgreen Co.