KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
Contains: borax, anionic and nonionic surfactants. Do not mix or use with other household chemicals.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth with water and drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center.
IF IN EYES OR ON SKIN: Immediately rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
This product is safe to use around children and pets. However, it is not recommended that pets be permitted to drink from the toilet. Safe for use in all standard plumbing and septic tanks..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.