KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Can cause eye and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Contains organic chloride bleach. Do not use or mix with acids, ammonia or other household chemicals.
IF SWALLOWED: Drink promptly a large quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Avoid alcohol. Get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention. IF ON SKIN: Immediately brush off excess chemical and flush with plenty of soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Wash clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air. Get medical attention. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.