KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
Contains anionic surfactant and sodium percarbonate. Do not mix with acids, ammonia, chlorine bleach or other household cleaners.
IF IN EYES OR ON SKIN: Immediately rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately rinse mouth and drink 1 to 2 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get immediate medical attention..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.