Contents under pressure. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE. Do not use or store near heat, sparks, open flame, red hot surfaces or other sources of ignition, in direct sunlight or where temperature will exceed 120°F (49°C) as container may burst. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. FIRST AID
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for medical treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lens, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. STORAGE:
Prevent this container from coming in contact with water for a prolonged period of time. Always keep container in a cool, dry place. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty can where available or discard in the trash. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE (BURN). DO NOT place in home garbage compactor. THE USER OF THIS PRODUCT ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF USE, STORAGE, AND HANDLING NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS DIRECTIONS AND CAUTIONS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..