Nicorette Stop Smoking Lozenges, 2mg Mint (Mini Lozenges)4.7 12.0
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6 - 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9 - 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12 - 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 10 minutes). Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 10 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 8 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.
Push in child resistant tab on the vial with thumb. Flip up the top of vial. Turn upside down and shake to remove lozenge.
- Each lozenge contains: sodium, 5mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep vial tightly closed and protect from light
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 3.4x 4.4
Item Code: 482418
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if clear neckband printed "Sealed for Safety" is missing or broken. Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions and warnings.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use
- if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth problems occur
- persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. If you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
Nicotine Polacrilex (2mg)Stop smoking aid
Acesulfame Potassium , Calcium Polycarbophil , Flavor , Magnesium Stearate , Mannitol , Potassium Bicarbonate , Sodium Alginate , Sodium Carbonate , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1 Lozenge
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|