For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- With other creams or medications
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- If you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to any anesthetic medicine
- If there are signs of infection or tissue damage in the affected area
Ask a doctor before use if if:
- You develop a persistent rash
- Side effects occur
- Condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor skin irritations due to groin area hair removal.