Black Tea | Contains Caffeine
Bergamot Assam. Robust with Fruity Notes.
Full Leaf Tea Bags
The Purest Tea on the Planet
As the story goes, British Prime Minister Charles Earl Grey, was gifted this tea for saving the life of a Chinese man. The secret to its lingering aroma is the Italian bergamot orange, called "The Fragrant One". Numi's special, organic Earl Grey is oil-free - using a unique method of aging this Italian bergamot fruit with malty Sonitpur Assam black tea. When brewed, it imparts a robust flavor with fruity notes and an exquisite re-orange hue that calls to mind dawn's finest moments.
Numi: A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment....
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.
The Purest tea on the Planet:
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers & spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils & "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas & herbs directly from the farmers.
- Conscientiously creating partnerships that improve the quality of life from farmer to packer.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: The carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable
USDA Organic / Certified Organic by QAI
Packed in the USA
For the perfect cup:
While humming, bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag. steep 5-6 minutes. Let the soothing taste warm and delight you.
For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
©2006 Numi LLC