Chamomile Lemon | Caffeine Free
Light Gentle Flowers
Pure Herbal Teason Bags
The Purest Tea on the Planet
Chamomile has been used since ancient times and was favored by the Pharoahs. In Chamomile Lemon, we have combined the finest chamomile blossoms from Egypt's northern valley, with lemon myrtle, the world's most vibrant source of citral, found in the rainforests of Australia. When brewed, this teasan glows with the warmth of sunshine and imparts a lingering calm brushed with citrus murmurings.
Teason is our term, derived from the French tisane, for brewed herbal beverages; which strictly speaking , are not from the tea plant, Camellia Sinesis.
Numi: A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment....
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.
The Purest tea on the Planet:
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers & spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils & "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas & herbs directly from the farmers.
- Conscientiously creating partnerships that improve the quality of life from farmer to packer.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: The carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable
USDA Organic / Certified Organic by QAI
For the perfect cup:
While humming, bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag. steep 5-6 minutes. Let the soothing taste warm and delight you.
For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
©2006 Numi LLC